Menisco ST 78/88 Download Printable ST88 Brochure Here
| Informative articles on the use of the Wetting Balance: Article 1. Introduction to the Wetting Balance.
Solderability Tester Specifications
* Incoming inspection of all types of components – SMD’s, PCB Test Coupons, for quantitative and comparative Solderability measurements.
* In total compliance with Internantional Standards and specification:
-MIL ST o 883 D
And all spec refering to Wetting Balance Test Method.
* Available Options: -Dip and Look method -Inert Gas Hood
* Solder pot – 2kg – with temperature control system up to 500 C (+/-2 C)
* Wetting Balance sensor
* PC Driver and control – Windows based
* Timer Adjustable 5 to 120 sec (Dip and Look option 1 to 30 sec – step 1 sec)
* Immersion Depth from 0.1mm to 10mm by step of 0.1 mm
* Immersion speed 1 to 50 mm/sec (step 1 mm/sec)
* Withdrawing speed 1 to 50mm/sec (step 1 mm/sec)
* Sample preheat process
* Surface Mount
* PCB Test Coupons
* Through Hole